Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz welcomes the re-opening of our borders to international travel. We are celebrating this long awaited season with a great incentive for guests choosing to stay with us and allowing us to make their holiday a great experience. 220 EURO CREDIT WELCOME BACK OFFER
Together with the Maltese Government we are gladly offering a monetary credit on a first come first served basis for our guests to redeem against accommodation and food & beverage consumed in the property.
Our incentive scheme offers:
- Bed & Breakfast Offer: EUR 110 discount per person per stay from the final Accommodation bill, EUR 110 credit
per person per stay to be used in the hotel restaurants, bars and SPA*
- Half Board Offer: EUR 220 per person per stay discount from the final bill*
*Maximum guests eligible for the incentive when staying 3-6 nights is capped at 1 person per room, maximum guests eligible for the incentive when staying 7 or more nights is capped at 2 persons per room.
- Minimum length of stay:
- June & October to December – 3 nights
- July & September – 7 nights
- Further restrictions may apply
- The offer is not valid for residents of the Maltese Islands
- Bed & Breakfast Offer: EUR 110 discount per person per stay from the final Accommodation bill, EUR 110 credit per person per stay to be used in the hotel restaurants and bars
- Half Board Offer: EUR 220 per person per stay discount from the final bill
- The credit is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash
- Same people occupying a room in the hotel can benefit from the offer only once
- Cancellation policy: free of charge cancellation until 2 days prior to arrival
- Deposit policy: no deposit required prior to arrival
- Black-out dates:
- 01st – 31st August
- Further black out dates may apply
- GDPR clause: Bookers participating in this scheme agree that their basic information can be used by the MTA for audit purposes only and that they will not receive any advertising or promotional information. Personal information shall not be forwarded by the Hotel or MTA to any other third parties.
THINGS TO DO ON GOZO & MALTA
Gozo, the sister island of Malta, is known for its green and rural landscapes, giving it a calm and relaxed ambiance. Immerse yourself in this tranquil haven which boasts a spectacular coastline with some of the Mediterranean’s best sites, a beautiful blend between land and sea. At the heart of Gozo, is a stunning fortified city that has stood the test of time in the best way possible since the Bronze age, offering breathtaking views of the whole island. Savour the most relaxing experience while soaking up the rich cultural history Gozo has to offer…